Friday, January 16, 2015

Warren County - Complete



Here's the finished piece!  I am so proud of myself!  It's hard with teaching, mothering, and painting canvases to actually fill orders to carve out time to work on fulfilling my dream of being an illustrator. 


There's a gorgeous tree in the outer frame because Warren County is the "Nursery Capital"!  There are blue and gray diamonds in the inner frame to contrast with the red of the county.  Our county seat of McMinnville is marked as well as all of the smaller surrounding communities.
I can see this maybe being used in Chamber of Commerce materials.  It would be a great cover for a tourism pamphlet.


I wish my camera picked up all the little nuances that go along with using watercolor!  I did all of the lettering,  painting, and pen by hand.

I am currently accepting freelance illustration work.  If you have illustration needs, please email me at brandie_bc1@yahoo.com.  Thank you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment